Let's snook 'em

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Windows XP

As much as people hates Bill Gates and Microsoft, I for one is thankful for Windows XP. I have managed to revive my old computer. Windows XP has recognized the monitor and network card unlike Windows ME. I can surf at home now. My Internet life is restored.

I still need to get a monitor and mouse. Dan has dunked the old track ball mouse into water. Nowadays, the new mouse is so small. Are they designed for children use? My hand was aching after using the small mouse yesterday.

I am also trying out Atti2de's old monitor. I am so used to 1024 resolution. This monitor flickers when I switched to 1024 resolution. Not too sure if I need to update the display driver or monitor driver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home