Let's snook 'em

Monday, December 18, 2006

Own Domain

I have been wanting to get my own domain for quite some time now. However, I can't afford it since I need to channel all additional fund to buy infant formula for my children. Yes, getting my own domain has become a luxury to me. As such, I am planning to generate some side income via my blog to save enough money for my own domain. Well I also know I won't be generating tonnes of money since I only get one hit per day but it is a start. On the other hand, I feel like I am selling my soul to the devil. After all, it is supposed to be a personal blog. Yes, I am a complicated person. I like to analyze things until death. Hence, I have this dilemma hanging over my head now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home