Let's snook 'em

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Kota Kinabalu

Like Tawau, I have arrived in Kota Kinabalu late at night on Tuesday. Unlike Tawau, the airport to the town centre is nearer. Unlike Marco Polo Tawau, Hyatt Regency Kinabalu is a very nice hotel. I went to 3 towns, Kota Belud, Tuaran and Inanam on Wednesday. Too bad I forgot to bring my camera. There is nothing much to describe about these 3 towns since I didn't spend much time in each location. I had a simple "chap fan" for lunch in Inanam since we were on a very tight schedule. My colleague and I were not adventurous in Kota Kinabalu. Maybe we were just tired from all the travelling. Hence we just went for a simple "tai chow" dinner in a nearby shopping complex.

Like Tawau, the weather in Kota Kinabalu is hot and humid. My colleague wanted to buy some frozen seafood. So we went for some shopping before our flight back to KL in the evening. I will try to remember my camera for my trip to Sarawak next month.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home