Let's snook 'em

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

I am back

Yes, I haven't blog for almost 1 month. I was working right until the very last minute in my previous company. Life has been very hectic since I have started work in my new company. I had briefings arranged during the first 2 weeks. On top of that, I had to start work immediately after the handover on the first day. I am still finding my way in this new job. I had to travel to Kota Kinabalu and Tawau last week. I have not travel on business trip for a very long time. I had difficulty adjusting during the Sabah trip. I need to travel to Sarawak next month. Needless to say, I am not looking forward to it. Hopefully I can shorten the trip to just one night in Sarawak depending on my destination. I will blog more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home