Let's snook 'em

Friday, September 29, 2006

Jaring or Tmnet Dialup

My 10 years old Jaring dialup is due to renewal. When I tried to renew my account, I saw an announcement that all the old dialup accounts must be converted to the new dialup packages by 15th November 2006. This is where the dilemma starts. I need to pay a monthly subscription fee of RM 5 to enjoy 600 minutes of dialup usage. I prefer the old system where I don't have to pay a monthly fee. I am only charged when I use the dialup.

I have also checked Tmnet's 1515 packages. It is similar to Jaring's new package where there is a monthly fee of RM 10 for 1200 minutes. So much for product differentiation and unique selling proposition.

Should I maintain my Jaring dialup account?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home