Let's snook 'em

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Tri Nations 2006 - South Africa vs. Australia (Updated)

The Wallabies had to struggle to defeat the Springboks in their latest encounter. The final score indicated that the match was more evenly matched compared to the first match. I guess a win is a win. It doesn't have to be pretty.
-----------
Astro is showing this match live tomorrow at 6pm. I will not be watching the game since I will be at church. The momentum for Tri Nations is building. Astro is advertising this live screening a few days in advance. This is definitely an improvement. I remember I couldn't find any information on Tri Nations for the first few matches.

The game should end in the Wallabies favour. I don't see how the Springboks can triumph over the Wallabies, at least not on Australian soil anyway. So go Aussie go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home