Let's snook 'em

Monday, August 14, 2006

Near Miss

I was driving out of my condo this morning. Two big boys who were riding a motorcycle left at the same time. They decided to swerve to the right hand of the road but they continued on a snail pace. I couldn't overtake them because there were cars parked on the left hand side of the road. About one hundred metre later, the motorcyclist decided to cut left out of the sudden causing me to swerve left and stopped on the stop. Luckily there was no cars parked on the left or behind him. The motorcyclist had the cut left immediately because he had spotted a policeman issuing tickets for unlawful parking. His pillion rider was not wearing a helmet you see. Thank goodness I was not sleepy this morning. If not, there will be another dent in front of my car to complement the existing crack in my car's rear bumper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home