Let's snook 'em

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Cars - First Great Movie of the Summer (Time)

What do you get when you combined a simple story line with animation? You will get a great Pixar film. Cars is the latest animation film to be released by Pixar Studio. Actually, Cars is the 7th film created by Pixar since we first watch Toy Story. I took leave on the 9 June to bring my son to watch Cars at the new Cathay Cineplex Damansara.

So life is not always on the fast lane as discovered by Cars' main character, Lightning McQueen. You have to slow down to smell the roses some time. I won't talk much about the film because it has a simple story line. The animation was okay. I thought The Incredibles was more challenging since it is more difficult to animate humans than cars. This is just my personal opinion.

I am giving a bad score to Cathay Cineplex. The film skipped half way during the show. We were watching how Doc Hudson was showing the ropes to Lightning McQueen and the film skipped to McQueen racing in the Pistons Cup all of the sudden. I didn't really complain since I doubt my son would want to watch the film again.

Overall, Cars is worth your money if you like Pixar films. Kachow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home