Let's snook 'em

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Thank you Darren Fletcher

So Chelsea can be beaten in EPL. So Sir Alex can breathe easier with the victory over Mourinho. So I won't be expecting to hear a new manager replacing Sir Alex in January. In any case, I still doubt Roy Keane would be lifting the cup by the end of this season. I still believe Chelsea will win back to back titles this year.



Pepsi has launched a new cola drink called Pepsi Tarik. Pepsi Tarik is a coffee flavoured carbonated soft drink. So does it taste more like coffee or more like cola? I have decided to kill my curiosity today. I think Pepsi Tarik tasted more like cola. I couldn't hardly taste the coffee. I doubt this drink will be successful but kudos to Pepsi for introducing such a fusion drink.

Rating: 1/5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home